I work with leading news organizations and companies to advise and collaborate with employees, unions, and/or
management on achieving an array of editorial and workplace goals, including:
● Developing parental leave programs and flexible work policies.
● Implementing strategies for retaining high-value employees.
● Formulating data-driven strategies for editorial expansion.
● Conducting workshops on headlines, social media strategy, and other digital journalism skills.
● Recruiting top digital talent for entry to senior-level positions.
Past clients include New York Magazine, NPR, The New York Post, Chalkbeat, Slate, Panoply, The Trace, and Nieman Storyboard.